Zego schedules allow you to set a schedule for your thermostat and any smart switches/plugs that you have in your unit. For example, if you work 9-5 Monday-Friday, you can create a schedule to make sure that your lights are turned off and your HVAC is not running while you are at work, which will help reduce your electricity bill.
To set a new schedule, do the following:
- Login to my.zego.io
- From your unit homepage, click "View Schedule".
- On the schedules page, select "time range" mode.
- Set the time range for when you are AWAY. The grey region in the time range bar indicates when you are AWAY. Teal indicates when you are HOME. You can also verify the exact set-points with the times on the right side of the screen.
- After you have set the time range for when you are AWAY, set the thermostat mode for when you are AWAY and HOME by selecting "thermostat modes" from the thermostat mode menu on the left side of the screen.
*e.g., in the example above, the thermostat mode will be OFF when the schedule is set to AWAY, and it will be in AUTO mode when the schedule is set to HOME.
- Once you have set AWAY and HOME time ranges and thermostat modes, select "temperature range" by clicking the slider menu in the top right again.
- In the temperature range menu you need to select the set-points for your thermostat when it is in the mode for either HOME or AWAY.
*e.g. in the example above, in AWAY mode, my thermostat is off on Monday from 8am-5pm. In HOME mode, thermostat mode is AUTO and set-points are 63 and 73.
- Make sure that you turn your schedules ON after you have set a schedule.
As always, if you need any assistance, please click the chat icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen!