If you are trying to access the lock codes for a lock in Zego, do the following:
From the Mobile app (as a resident):
- From the home screen, click on the keypad icon on the right side of the lock device row.
- This should open the lock code menu.
- The resident code is your permanent lock code. You should not share this with visitors.
- Temporary lock codes are codes that you can create and set an expiration time/date for. This is what you should use for visitors.
From your browser:
- From the unit home page, navigate to the lock device page by clicking "go" next to the lock device icon.
- On the lock device page, click the yellow "keypad" icon in the top right corner of the main device icon area.
- This will open the lock code menu. From here you can view and edit resident or temporary lock codes.