If you ever see an "offline" status for any of your devices, it's probably due to one of two possible issues.
- The device is unplugged, or the power has been disconnected (if it's a hard-wired device, e.g., light switches, outlets).
- The device has somehow become disconnected from the Zego network.
Double check that the device is connected to power, or if it is a battery-powered device, that the batteries are not dead. If power is not the issue, contact your property manager to have them come troubleshoot the device or replace it.
*If the device in question is the Zego hub, try the following:
- Make sure that the hub is plugged into power.
- Make sure that the ethernet cord is plugged into your router/modem and there is a live internet connection.
- If both of the above are true, try pin-hole resetting the hub. There is a small "reset" hole just to the right of the "sync" button on the front-right of the hub. Using a paper-clip, or similar utensil, press and release the reset button once. The green LEDs on the top of the hub should flicker on and then off once.
- It will take about 1-2 minutes for the hub to fully reboot and reconnect.
If you are still having issues, please contact Zego support via email at email@example.com, or via chat by clicking the chat icon in the bottom-right corner of this screen or by clicking contact us from the settings menu in the Zego mobile app.